www.vivizourelidou.gr is the online store of exhibition and distribution of products through the Internet of the individual retail and gift retailer of Avgi Boni - Zourelidou, based in Thessaloniki (92 Tsimiski Street).
Before entering the online store and browsing our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of our online store. Make sure that you agree to these terms because your transaction with us through the above website is governed by the following terms and your transaction with us implies acceptance of these terms.
Our company reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and conditions of transactions, made through its online store. The company undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications as well as for any change, through the website of this online store. Please note that the change of terms does not include orders that you have already placed.
INFORMATION & PRODUCTS
The company is committed to the completeness and validity of the information provided on this website, both in terms of the existence of the essential characteristics that are described on a case-by-case basis for each product it has, as well as the accuracy of the information provided by the online service store, subject to any technical or typographical errors, which have escaped attention or have occurred unintentionally or due to any interruption of the website due to force majeure.
The company is not responsible for any technical, typographical or spelling errors in the prices or characteristics of the products. In case a product has an unusually low price, without any special indication justifying it, please contact us before ordering the product.
The company is not responsible for errors arising from information of the manufacturer or importer of the product.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The company guarantees the timely information of the final consumers about the unavailability of the products. The company is not responsible for any technical problems that may arise to users when they attempt to access this website and during it and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website. The company also has no responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and especially unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website is the online store of exhibition and distribution of products through the Internet of the individual retail business of gift items and smoking items of Avgi Boni - Zourelidou. All content of the websites, posted by the company, including images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, services and products, as well as the structure of this website, are the intellectual property of it and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Law 2121 / 1993 on the protection of intellectual property. Furthermore, the names, images, logos and insignia that represent the company or its products, are exclusive trademarks and insignia of the company and are protected by Greek, EU and international trademark and industrial and intellectual property laws and unfair competition.
The users of the websites of this e-shop accept that they will not use them and the e-shop for sending, publishing, or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal, offensive, defamatory, or generally contrary to good business ethics.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF TRANSACTIONS
The company takes all necessary measures to ensure the maximum possible safety of users. All information related to users' personal information and transactions is secure and confidential. The company does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from them or this is required by a court decision or decision of another public authority.
The management and protection of the personal data of the users of our website is governed by the provisions of the current legislation in relation to the protection of personal data, the decisions of the competent Authority and the following terms.
The company will keep in a file and will process any personal data of the users of its website that may come to its knowledge, at the same time taking all necessary measures in order to maintain the confidentiality of this information. This information will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law and / or the competent authorities. The processing of this data by the company will be done for communication, statistical or historical reasons, as well as for reasons of improving its services, and the user simply by using the website, provides the relevant consent to the company. Unless otherwise instructed, the company is entitled to use the personal data of users for the purpose of advertising and promotion of its products and services.
ORDER REGISTRATION AND PRODUCT AVAILABILITY - CANCELLATION OF ORDER
The registration of an order does not imply the automatic freezing of the stock. In cases of low stock, the store reserves the right not to execute any order or part of it, if the availability in relation to demand proves insufficient. In this case an update will be provided. The final confirmation of availability is made during the processing of the order and the collection of the products.
The consumer has the option to cancel his order in the period until the availability of the products is confirmed via email by the company. Order cancellation can be done via email.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The user reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase made by our online store. This right can be exercised within fourteen (14) calendar days from the receipt of the product, without the need for any justification. In case of timely and valid exercise of the right of withdrawal, a condition for the return is that the product is in its original condition. In case the product has lost its value due to mistreatment, which goes beyond the simple examination of the functionality and characteristics of the product, you should restore the impairment of its value with monetary compensation. In this case, from the amount that we will return to you, the specific monetary compensation will be deducted. In any such case you will be informed before the credit and money back process is completed. The return is made within 15 days from the receipt of the returned products.
In any case, the impairment is determined upon receipt of the products by the company.
Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal: The right of withdrawal does not apply in the cases of article 3b of law 2251/94 and in any other case provided by law. Indicatively excluded from the right of withdrawal are products that have been made for the user with his own specifications, products that are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons after their unsealing, etc.
To exercise the right of withdrawal you must fill in the form below entitled "Declaration of Withdrawal". The Withdrawal Statement can be sent electronically or by registered letter to our company or you can submit it with your own inside the headquarters of the company. You must also send the returned products to the company's headquarters, accompanied by the relevant purchase documents (eg Retail Receipt).
* Contact Email:
Please select the way you wish your refunds
a) Payment upon receipt of the order at your place (cash on delivery):
b) Receipt and payment of your order at the company's store (92 Tsimiski Street)
c) Discount on your order in one of the following accounts of the Banks we work with:
In our store
Products to be returned
* Commodity Numbers:
* Description of Goods:
* Shipping Approval Number:
* Condition of products - packaging:
* Reason for return / Comments:
SUPPLIER RESPONSIBILITY AND WARRANTY. SELLER LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS.
1. The producer of every product you buy is responsible for any damage due to a defect in his product. Any agreement to limit or release the producer from its liability is void. Claims against the producer for damages expire after three years after the injured party was informed or should have been informed of the damage, the defect and the identity of the producer. Ten years after the release of this product, the rights of the injured party against the producer are amortized. In case of doubt as to the identity of the manufacturer of a product you purchased from us, please let us know.
2. Any durable consumer goods shall be accompanied by a written guarantee from the manufacturer of the product or from the undertaking which imported the product into the EU or from the undertaking affixing to the product its marks appearing as a manufacturer (of the other "Supplier"). Please pay special attention to the terms of the guarantee provided by the Supplier as well as to the other accompanying documents and information which are the responsibility of the Supplier and are included in the products and especially those relating to information on the safe use and maintenance of the products. We especially emphasize the following:
3. The supplier must provide the consumer in writing, in the Greek language or with internationally established symbols, clear and complete instructions for the safe use, maintenance, maintenance and full utilization of the product and information on the risks during its use and maintenance.
4. The guarantee must include, in simple, legible and understandable wording in the Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee refers, its exact content, its duration and the extent of its territorial validity. of. The guarantee must comply with the rules of good faith and not be waived by excessive exemption clauses. The warranty period must be reasonable in relation to the possible life of the product. Possible product life is the reasonably expected time at which the product can be used as intended, even after repair or replacement of spare parts, until wear and tear from regular use renders the product unusable or reused. financially unprofitable. Especially for state-of-the-art products, the warranty period must be reasonable in relation to the time at which these products are expected to remain technologically up-to-date if this time is shorter than their probable shelf life. If during the warranty period a defect appears in the product and the supplier refuses or delays the repair beyond the necessary time, the consumer is entitled to request the replacement of the product with a new one of the same characteristics and quality or if it is not repaired, request a withdrawal from contract. If the required repair time exceeds fifteen (15) working days, the consumer is entitled to request the temporary replacement of the product for the duration of the repair. The breach of the obligations by the Supplier, does not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the consumer can rely on and demand from the Supplier its observance. In case of replacement of the product or its spare part, the warranty is automatically renewed for the entire duration of the new product or spare part.
5. In addition to the warranty, the Supplier of new durable consumer goods must ensure to consumers the continuous provision of technical services for their maintenance and repair for a period equal to their probable lifespan. The Supplier must also ensure that consumers can supply spare parts and other products, which are required for their use according to their destination, for the duration of their possible life.
6. Pursuant to the above provisions, the company, as long as it is a Supplier of a product, as defined above, will provide you with every possible assistance to fulfill the terms of the Supplier's guarantee, at no charge to you. This regardless of the maintenance services out of warranty, which we can provide you on a case by case basis with the current charge.
7. Finally, the company has towards you all the obligations provided in the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in case of defect of the product we sell you you can (a) request its repair without your charge or its replacement with another unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate costs (b) you can request a price reduction and (c) to withdraw, unless it is an insignificant actual defect. The above obligations do not exist in the event that the defect has been caused by you, or in a narrow or broad sense of force majeure. In any case, the products must be accompanied by the necessary legal documents and receipts. These obligations in each case are statute-barred within two years.
Prepaid your order in one of the following accounts of the Banks we work with:
National Bank, IBAN: GR0701102100000021049708452, Beneficiary: Boni Avgi.
SHIPPING / DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS / SHIPPING COSTS
a) The products are sent through ELTA.
b) The cost is € 5.00 (including VAT). In case of payment of the order by cash on delivery additional cost € 3.00 (including VAT).
c) Shipping an order worth € 100 or more is free.
ORDER PREPARATION TIME
The order is prepared / sent within 5 (five) working days after confirmation
For all our products, the customer is guaranteed a good operation, according to the specific conditions that accompany each product.